We are excited to launch our national recruitment campaign for qualified High Intensity CBT Therapists to join our IAPT Services.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established organisation that has experienced growth and continues to seek new opportunities to further strengthen and build upon our excellent reputation.
The CBT therapist role is highly valued and seen as an integral part of what we do, and while you care for the people who need our support - we will care for you, your role and career development.
Our therapists provide disorder specific assessments, formulation and evidence-based CBT protocols for people with anxiety disorders and/or depression. We work to the stepped care model to provide the least intrusive and most appropriate level of care to meet the needs of the person. Therefore, our CBT therapists will offer a wide range of treatments and delivery formats. Adapting what we offer to make our treatments more accessible is a critical characteristic of what we do.
We have permanent roles in Derbyshire, Greater Nottingham, Kent, Medway, Mansfield, Newark, Wirral and fully remote options available.
Both full & part time roles are available working between the hours of 8am - 8pm, Monday to Friday with a salary range of £37,920 - £45,293
We are also offering a Welcome Bonus (Terms & Conditions apply) to successful candidates joining our Kent, Medway, Mid Notts & Wirral services. You can view our Benefits and Reward package via our website! About you, we would love to hear from you if you:
- Hold a Post Graduate Diploma in High Intensity Interventions or other Post Graduate CBT training qualification
- Hold BABCP accreditation or eligibility for BABCP accreditation.
- Are looking to work for an innovative provider who really values you and your career development.
- Have a proven track record of delivering high quality disorder specific assessments, formulation and protocol-based CBT interventions that reflect local and national priorities and targets.
- Able to demonstrate good therapeutic relationships with people.
- Able to undertake thorough risk assessments.
- Able to organise high volume workload to ensure effective prioritisation and delivery of objectives.
- Are flexible to meet the needs of the service.
- Are committed to improving access to psychological therapies and working within these services for your future career development.
- Additional EMDR training and IAPT HIT Supervisor training are desirable.
This post is subject to a DBS check, which we will cover the cost of, and we do reserve the right to close the vacancy early if we receive a high volume of suitable applications.We are passionate about creating a diverse workforce and positively encourage applications from underrepresented communities.
#mentalhealth #cbttherapy #CBT #IAPT #nhsuk #talkingtherapy #kentjobs #nottinghamshire #wirraljobs #derbyshire