Key responsibilities of the Treasury Manager position:
Reviewing internal processes and practices of a Treasury function, including payments, balance sheet management, and forecasting.
Key requirements of the Treasury Manager position:
- Identify, design, and implement strategies and standard practices for the Treasury unit.
- Project Management and internal promotion of the Treasury unit, including implementation of new business practices.
- Design, implementation, and presentation of automated reporting practices and trade finance infrastructure.
- Banking relationship management, negotiation of fees, contract management, and counterparty on boarding.
Experience working in a Commodity trading house environment within a Treasury or Risk function.
- Experience of designing & leading transformation projects within Treasury.
- Exposure to payments, FX, Liquidity management and cash flow forecasting.
- Strong leadership and presentation skills with experience of compiling reports for Senior Management.
- Willing to be based in London.