Our client is a top Tier City Law Firm with a significant presence internationally. They are looking for a Corporate Banking lawyer with 5+ PQE to join their Finance group in London. The group acts for a wide variety of UK and international banks, investment funds, alternative lenders and corporate borrowers across a broad range of funding products.
The corporate banking team focuses on both event driven and working capital funding for large businesses. They have a strong lender client base and are a panel firm for a broad spectrum of UK and international banks. They also work with debt funds, particularly in relation to cross over credits. In addition to working with lenders, they also increasingly work with large corporate borrowers.
Successful candidates will have:
- A minimum of 5 years PQE at a law firm recognised for its finance practice - more experienced candidates will be equally welcome
- Good, demonstrable, technical knowledge in the area including English law security
- Strong drafting skills and experience
- Excellent project management skills including experience of co-ordinating different disciplines and jurisdictions
- Enthusiasm for intellectually challenging work, with the ambition and confidence to deliver at the highest standard
- Excellent client relationship and communication skills
As part of EJ Legal's candidate registration and care process, all successful applications are responded to within 14 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale this means your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We may keep your details on our system on a confidential basis for future opportunities. If you would prefer us not to do this, please let us know.