Due to a significant growth period our client are looking to expand their team across a variety of experience levels.
The company offer pharma, biopharma, and related equipment manufacturers and suppliers a bespoke marketing & PR service. Originally founded by people orientated scientists, turned marketers they have been able to create a niche & effective agency.
Due to continued success and client demand, they are looking to hire a, science qualified (BSc or lab background) candidates who have migrated into marketing/PR.
Job responsibilities include:
· Liaising with clients and understanding their aims and goals
· Playing an integral part in strategy development and implantation
· Reviewing and assisting with marketing content
· Working with PR and media outlets
· Working to deadlines and budgets across concurrent projects
Your background should include:
· Experience of working for a marketing or PR agency (there are several positions available spanning from junior to director level)
· Project management and experience working on multiple projects at the same time
· Excellent communication skills - client interaction, discussion brief etc
· Digital marketing - social media management
· Good eye for creative work
· Team focussed
In addition the following characteristics would be highly advantageous
- Scientific background i.e. scientific degree, Life Sciences/biochemistry/chemistry etc
- Previous experience working in marketing/PR serving scientific companies
- Internal marketing/PR for scientific companies
The company's HQ is based in Cambridgeshire, however for the right candidate they will consider applications further a field on a full-time working from home basis, with the expectation of occasional travel to HQ for training, team events etc.
To learn more, apply now!
Keywords: marketing, account manager, public relations, marketing Director, digital marketing, marketer, marketeer, PR, Life sciences, biology, biotechnology, chemistry, biochemistry, content writing, hubspot, mailchimp, social media, marketing strategy, Cambridge, London, Oxford, Manchester, Bristol, Wales, Leeds, York, Leicester, Nottingham, Birmingham, VRS7236KF
Follow VRS Recruitment on LinkedIn to view all our latest vacancies!
Please note that by submitting your application to VRS Ltd your details will be registered with us so that we can contact you about suitable job opportunities now and in future. You may unsubscribe at any time by emailing us directly via our website