Our client Yamazaki Mazak, is a leading global manufacturing company based in Worcester. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a market leading Machine Tool manufacturer who have been at the forefront of the industry for many years. 365 Resourcing are the preferred supplier, working on behalf of Mazak.
* Collating payroll information
* Accurate processing of payroll information
* Manual payroll calculations if necessary
* Liaising with managers and supervisors on payroll matters
* Liaising with employees concerning payroll queries
* Ensuring information from HR & supervisors is actioned and accurate
* Export overtime and other relevant information from ProTime time & attendance system and import to payroll
* Basic check of export for obvious errors
* Liaising with HMRC etc as necessary
* Assist in the preparation of P11d information.
* Adhoc projects and information when required.
General Finance duties:
* Preparation Of PAYE payment
* Maintenance of ProTime time & attendance system
* Reconciliation of control accounts
* Preparation of pension payment
* Keying Of Manual Payments into banking software
* Expense Analysis and posting (Credit Cards)
* General knowledge of purchase ledger roles (With possibility of providing cover if required)
The successful candidate can also expect the following:
- Join a successful, Worcester based, multi-national manufacturing company.
- Benefits that include 25 days holiday, 8% pension contribution, death in service, private health care, free uniform, free parking and also a subsidised restaurant at HQ in Worcester.
- Hours are 8.15am-4.30pm Monday-Friday.
If this Finance/Payroll Assistant role sounds like the right opportunity for you then please email me at the address supplied