Welders / Fabricators
Our client is a highly successful steelwork fabricator - based in Northamptonshire - they design, fabricate, and install secondary steelwork including mezzanine floors, extensions, gantries etc. and a wide range of Architectural steelwork such as stairs, hand railing, ladders etc. Due to continued expansion and the addition of extra premises, they now require additional welders and fabricators.
* We are seeking candidates with at least 5 years working experience within a steelwork fabricator or similar engineering business having worked on the kind of work as noted above.
* Experience working on architectural steelwork of particular interest although not essential.
* Non coded and coded welders welcome to apply.
* Ability to work alone or within a team.
* HandS awareness.
* This is a full time, permanent PAYE position.
* Hourly rates available from £11.00 to £15.00 dependent upon experience.
* Overtime available..
* Hours 8.00 a.m. - 17.00 p.m. Mon - Fri.
* 28 days holiday including bank holidays + Annual leave extra days scheme, Auto enrolment Pension and Private Healthcare after 6 months.
If you require more information please contact our team at Steel Connexions in the strictest of confidence.
All applications must be accompanied by an up to date CV. (Agy)
Steel Connexions Ltd. is a specialist recruitment company, dedicated to the structural steelwork industry, and associated trades, owned and managed by industry experts