Are you a SEND Teacher looking for a new opportunity in a warm, progressive, child centred SEND school setting?
Chalk Education is recruiting for a SEND Teacher to teach in a SEND school which caters for children with a wide range of Special Needs including PMLD and ASD. All pupils have a statement of educational needs and an Education Health Care Plan.
This welcoming Special School boasts outstanding facilities and caters for pupils aged 3 to 18 with a wide variety of SEND including complex medical needs, Profound & Multiple Learning Difficulties (PMLD), Autism and Speech Language & Communication Needs (SLCN). Experience and understanding of a range of SEND is necessary and knowledge of skills such as alternative communication techniques and manual handling would be beneficial. The school was recently judged to be 'good' by Ofsted.
Alongside the staff you will be responsible for safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and young people.
The ideal candidate will have:
* Experience working with secondary aged students with Complex Needs
* QTS or another equivalent, recognised qualification
* The ability to effectively manage behaviour in clear and positive manner
* A passion for supporting individuals with special needs and an ability to engage and build strong working relationships with them
* References confirming suitability for role
* Enhanced DBS certificate registered on the update service
* Eligibility to work in the UK
* Support from dedicated and knowledgeable specialist consultants
* Continual professional development through online training
* Competitive pay rates related to your experience
* Opportunities within a range of schools and provisions
* Refer a friend bonus with £150 in vouchers
For more information, please contact Vicky on (phone number removed)!
* At Chalk our direction, and long-term target, is to be the top specialist education agency out there, providing bespoke staffing solutions to schools and education provisions across the UK. We aim to offer a personal solution to all of our candidates, listening to your individual needs and taking into account your special requirements.
* Chalk is made up of a team of experienced education recruiters who all share the same goal - to build solid, long-term relationships with schools, teachers and support staff alike. We recruit SEND (Special Educational Needs and Disabilities) staff for both mainstream schools, Special Needs Schools and alternative provisions, filling short-term, long-term and permanent vacancies.
The Legal Bit
* Chalk is an education recruitment agency committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children and young people. Chalk promotes equal opportunities and diversity for employees, workers, and applicants. We follow new GDPR laws to ensure the protection and privacy of your data