Recruiting all ECT Teachers for vacancies at an SEN school in working with students with severe and complex needs
I am looking to recruit ECT and SEN Teachers for a primary/secondary SEN School in Cardiff. The Teacher will have SEN experience and prior experience teaching or working in an SEN environment with SEN Children/Adults. The school is a complex needs school based in Cardiff. This is a full-time position until the end of the academic year.
The school is a purpose built special school which provides specialist facilities for their students.
Primary/Secondary SEN Teacher needed for a complex needs school.
Transport links and parking around the school is available.
The school benefits:
The curriculum is designed to teach the curriculum through a multi-sensory approach. The school uses techniques that can be adapted at home, excellent sensory facilities.
You will have support from the 3 - 4 class teaching Assistants and also for the Class Lead.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
· We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
· We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
· Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£200
· Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
· Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
· Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
· Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Teaching experience is essential for this role and if you have experience with SEN that would make you stand out.
· QTS is essential for this role.
Please send through your resume to Linzi on or you can call me on (phone number removed)and press option 3.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: Cardiff, London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer