- Sep 23, 2021
organ McKinley, Northern Home Counties are pleased be supporting on an exclusive basis, a multi-site, growing business. The company have and continue to be acquisitive within the healthcare sector.
Morgan McKinley, Northern Home Counties are pleased be supporting on an exclusive basis, a multi-site, growing business. The company have and continue to be acquisitive within the healthcare sector.
This is an exciting time to join the company as the industry it is in is changing and the company is growing. Reporting to the owner and executives, your duties will include;
Personal qualities and experience
- Analysing financial performance, developing budgets and forecasts, (interrogating base data and future events).
- Monthly management accounts (including variance analysis/commentary), KPI reporting and flash figures (profit & loss, balance sheet, cash flow, covenant performance), including accruals & prepayments, revenue reconciliation and periodic journals.
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations & fixed asset control.
- Contributing to the strategic and commercial growth of the business, including reviewing and analysing the tendering of new contracts.
- Managing the workflow of data required to complete the management accounts, including review of processes & systems, understanding how they integrate.
- Responsibility for the processing of monthly payroll & associate pay and providing oversight to bookkeeping functions.
- Liaising with the external accountants as required, including in respect of the audit, production of the statutory accounts & tax.
- Statutory filings as required, companies house, furlough, rate reimbursements.
- Qualified ACCA/CIMA/ACA
- Experience of Power BI, Power Query, Power Pivot desirable
- Strong communicator who enjoys working with non-finance professionals
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.