We are Frontera Group comprising of a couple of successful companies working in healthcare: Frontera London is our creative comms agency that delivers programmes, platforms and campaigns that drive positive behaviour change, and better patient health outcomes. And Redline Strategic is our digital insight consultancy, passionate about putting the patient voice at the centre of what we do, running qualitative and quantitative research projects to understand the patient experience.
All our people have one common goal; to drive better health outcomes for patients of all ages, ethnicities, genders, sexualities and walks of life. We're passionate that our work has a greater purpose and are proud of what we achieve!
We've been growing lately and now have the need for a Finance Officer. The role will be an interesting and varied one, with no two days the same and plenty of opportunity for development and progression.
There are two key parts to the role; the first one will be working on the financial requirements of a specific client project that we have underway. The other one of your hats will be supporting the Senior Group Finance Manager on the day-to-day requirements of the group's finance needs. So, this is both an internal and external facing role, where you will be liaising with stakeholders and third parties.
Specifically, what we're looking for is someone:
- Ideally qualified, qualifying on AAT, ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- 3-5 years' experience working in a similar finance role
- Must have experience of using intermediate/advance Excel, word, outlook
- Preferred experience working with Xero and Workflowmax
- This role is full time but a 4 day a week worker will also be considered
- Someone with excellent attention to detail, great communication skills
- An energetic, self-starter who is a proactive team player.
The role specifics:
- Work orders management - from tracking to sign off
- Project reconciliation management including timesheets and costs.
- Stakeholder liaison and communication, associated admin and documentation and being the point of contact
- Attendance at stakeholder meetings
- Out of pocket expenses management - tracking, review, invoicing
- Scope of work / estimate review/ cost checking
- Accruals management and coordination
- Purchase order management, vendor set up
- Coordination with stakeholder finance partners
- Forecasting and financial tracking
- Partnering with the agency client lead
If you think you fit this role, then we'd love to hear from you! So please get in touch and take the next step, towards being part of a team where your work will count.
Applicants will need to demonstrate that they are eligible to work in the UK.
As an employer we embrace equality, diversity, and inclusion.