Are you a Primary ECT who is looking for a supportive and welcoming primary school to start your teaching career from October 2021?
A primary school in South Nottingham are seeking a Primary ECT to start in October 2021, for the full academic year, with a permanent contract becoming available for the right candidate. Year groups are flexible subject to availability.
The responsibilities for this Primary ECT role will include:
- Plan, deliver and lead lessons for your classroom.
- Manage and support teaching assistant staff within the classroom.
- Engage students in creative lessons and ensure learning objectives are met.
- Building relationships with staff and parents.
Salary between £25,714- £32,157
The ideal candidate for this Primary ECT role will:
- Hold QTS status/PGCE.
- Have excellent curriculum knowledge and have confidence in delivering to the classroom.
- Be committed and professional with a determination to make a difference
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Pay ranges from £110 - "£150 per day depending on experience
#In return, we can offer you:
*We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay.
*We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That is 18 more than our next nearest competitor.
*Great referral scheme - recommend a friend earn up to *£200.
*Full interview preparation and assistant - so you are fully prepped and confident increasing your chances of success!
*Help with lesson planning - our support does not stop once we have secured you a placement.
*Online portal for your time sheets and log your availability.
*Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants.
Click 'applynow' to be considered for this great position as a Primary supply teacher in the East Midlands. If you would like to hear more information about the role please contact RebeccaBowering on or email
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. As a Tradewind employee, you'll have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay and plenty of development opportunities. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.