- To provide administrative support to the team as required. This may include:
- Preparation for Parents' Evenings and Open Evenings
- Preparation of materials under the instruction of the team
- Maintenance of the noticeboards
- Ordering and monitoring stocks in relation to stationery
- Taking minutes or notes from meetings, or drafting reports
- Monitoring attendance and punctuality
- Taking messages or communicating with parents/carers eg about absences, lateness, etc
- Generating letters under instructions
- Running reports eg on absence or attendance and ensuring these are provided to the relevant staff
- Administering the bursary system under the instructions of your line managers
- Assisting with the enrolment process, including entering data in management systems and producing timetables
- To receive, and check public examination papers and associated materials arrive safely in time and to store these securely in the designated area
- To ensure that completed papers are dispatched promptly and appropriately, recording necessary details
- To support the Examinations Officer by, under their instruction, by:
- Using the MIS to room examinations and allocate seats
- Allocating invigilators to rooms, including ensuring Access arrangements for SEND students are put into place
- Ensuring that all pupils are given all the necessary and relevant information about examination entries, including the dates and times of the examinations, conduct during the examinations and the collection of results and certificates, and that this information is given in good time
- Resolving examination clashes and communicate these to all parties
- Ensuring rooms are prepared for the examinations and have the appropriate signage
- Preparing entries and grades for sending off to the examination boards
- Receiving examination results and certificates, and to make arrangements for their issue
- Briefing candidates and invigilators on examination regulations
- Distributing written guidelines for staff and students as required
- Ensuring information on the website is current and up to date, flagging up any need for change with the Examinations Officer
- Starting or finishing smaller examinations or providing the information to staff in order for them to do so
- To be aware of the necessary policies, procedures, rules and regulations laid down by the different examination bodies, and flag up any potential concerns with regard to arrangements so that these can be addressed
- To assist with the distribution of results to candidates including being present on the day before and the day of A level and GCSE results.
- To deal with enquiries from parents / carers and students, including former students, flagging up non-routine enquiries to the Examinations Officer
- To provide administrative support for the presentation of examination results
If you have experience assisting with Exams in schools and have a current Enhanced DBS Certificate, please apply now!
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.