Our client based in South Oxfordshire are looking for somebody looking to kick start their career in Head-Office Merchandising. Also open to hearing from Administrators with a good head for data and figures, looking for a varied role in ladieswear and homewares.
Working alongside a lovely collaborative and experienced Merchandising team, you will be responsible for the following:
- Raising & tracking purchase orders numbers, often to tight deadlines
- Maintaining a record of POs raised and creating files for all new orders
- Liaising with suppliers regarding queries, to ensure delivery deadlines are met
- Assisting with website updates, ensuring that accurate information and digital images are in place
- Supporting communications between the Buying & Merchandising teams
- Adhering to strict deadlines and ensuring products are available in time for their launch
To be considered for the role as Merchandiser Assistant, you will have:
The role itself...
- Proven administration experience, ideally merchandising experience
- Good communication skills, with some previous experience working with suppliers being ideal
- Analytically capable with strong numeracy skills, competent with Microsoft Excel
- The ability to work to strict deadlines and ensure work is completed on time
- Working knowledge of other Microsoft Office apps
- An understanding of the importance of the critical path with a good sense of timekeeping
Reporting into the Head of Merchandising and working closely with the current merchandising team, this role will be required to review in season trading and effectively manage stock trends. Working in a collaborative team and closely with the buying team, you will be accountable for planning stock ranges, overseeing allocations, trading your department and presenting in meetings to senior management. What the company is like...
Working for a multi-channel retail brand, who specialise in Womenswear, Menswear, Accessories and Homewares, the Assistant Merchandiser will have the opportunity to get their teeth into a varied and busy role where no two days are the same. Working on a flexible remote basis, initially 1 day a week, building up to 3 days over the coming months, a driving licence and access to your own transport is essential due to the rural location. How do you apply...?
Does this sound your next role? Perhaps you know someone else it might be perfect for? Get in touch with Michelle at Niche Recruitment today to find out more!