Yorkshire based contractor are looking for an Account Manager to join their Electrical department in delivery projects within the Retail and Commercial Sector.
Excellent opportunity for a strong leader.
The role will include:
- Account management, resource and administration from conception to completion, inclusive of all cost management and resources required.
- Managing all projects and schemes within company set profit margins, all to a high standard and quality and to the specification issued by the client.
- To ensure company growth continues within our sector, forging new relationships and maintaining existing relationships within the account.
- Enhancing on the companies reputation and excelling on our delivery of all projects undertaken.
- Streamlining delivery and ensuring a professional approach is constantly maintained.
- Account Operational resource and planning.
- Administration of Resource.
- Cost validation, final accounts, Contract particulars.
- Account resource first line of support.
- First stage disciplinary investigations.
- Account planning for additional resource.
- BDM and opportunities within the Account.
- Client Liaison.
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short- and long-term projects.
- Allocation of scoping for commercial team within Account.
- Cost review and Pre-con with Commercial team within Account.
- Project Management
- Project Financial - variations, applications, cost control & management
- O&M Manual compiling
- CDM, Health & safety management
- Access & plant procurement
- Subcontractor appointment & monitoring
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project.
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
- Use and continually develop leadership skills
- 5 years' experience in project management
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office and time management tools
- Experience with process improvement and cost management
- PMI Certification
- Advanced time management and analytical skills
- Excellent client-facing communication skills
- Experience with Sage Accounting Software
- Retail and Commercial experience