Due to continued growth, Trinity House Group is currently working with a highly successful business in Solihull in order to recruit a Finance Manager. This is a hugely impressive organisation with a range of opportunities for career development in the future. Recent years have seen the business achieve impressive growth both organically, and through a successful acquisition strategy.
The Finance Manager will have responsibility for management accounting and reporting with a key focus on:
- Ensuring the underlying financial records accurately reflect the results of the Group and its subsidiaries.
- Financial reporting - to ensure the accurate and timely production of period end reporting and the production of the management accounts/statutory accounts.
- Reviewing processes and procedures used within the team, continually challenging to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
The successful Finance Manager will need:
- Solid management accounting experience
- Able to work at pace and adapt to change
- Leadership experience
- Full qualification - ACA, ACCA or CIMA
A base salary of £40,000 is offered plus benefits. A hybrid working model will also be offered. Please contact the team at Trinity House Group if you'd like to discuss your suitability.