We're looking for a talented Quality Team Leader to work for our client.
They want to recruit someone with demonstrable experience of quality inspection of precision engineered parts.
If that's you then you could be exactly what they're looking for.
Please note: In this position you'll be needed to work some weekends and occasionally work some shifts in unsociable hours. Full details of how this will work will be revealed at interview.
As the Quality Team Leader you'll report to the Quality Manager and will be primarily responsible for ensuring the quality of every part produced meets the highest standards.
In the job you'll be tasked with the following:
- Guiding a busy aerospace inspection team
- Working closely with the Quality Manager to set monitor and improve KPI's
- Liaising with both other departments and company customers as needed
The ideal person for this Quality Team Leader role will have relevant experience of quality inspection of precision engineered parts.
You'll also need experience of:
- Metrology (CMM / Faro Arm / Vernier's / micrometers etc)
- Setting and monitoring departmental KPI's
- Quality record keeping
In addition, you'll need the following:
- A suitable background within safety critical engineering (degree/ HNC / apprentice or similar)
- A proven track record in quality inspection
- A keen eye for detail and great people skills
You'll also need to be career minded as progression is a real possibility for the right person.
Does that sound like you? If so, we'd love to see your CV.
This position could be right for you if you want to work as any of the following: Metrology Engineer, CMM Technician, Quality Technician, Quality Inspector or as a Quality Engineer.
Basic salary: Up to £30,000 per annum
Overtime: You'll also have the opportunity to earn overtime in this role
Bonus: An extra bonus is also available if the company hits certain targets - full details of the scheme will be revealed on application
The business you'll be working for is a leading aerospace manufacturer.
They're a great company to work for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
- Reward the efforts of their staff
- Have the potential to grow in terms of role and responsibility
- Are a well established name with some interesting materials and products
Interested? If you think you're right for this Quality Team Leader role, then click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.