Full-time Semi Senior Job Vacancy
Are you a Semi Senior Accountant looking to work with a firm that will value your expertise?
Are you a Junior Accountant looking to work for a firm of accountants that will support your professional development? Then this accountancy practice in Birmingham could be for you.
ACA, CA or ACCA qualified, you'll ideally have a minimum of two years of experience within an accountancy practice.
This role will focus on delivering a range of accountancy services for various clients. It will suit someone that can hit the ground running, be a team player, and has an excellent working knowledge of accounts preparation.
You'll need excellent communication skills and the ability to build relationships with clients and colleagues, always aiming to deliver customer service excellence.
You'll need to be technically competent with close attention to detail and have a can-do attitude to problem-solving; you'll also be a self-starter who is motivated to promptly see projects through to completion.Job Purpose
Employee Value Proposition For This Accounting Firm
- Support a varied client portfolio, including large corporates, SME's, OMB's and HNWI's.
- Preparation of statutory accounts.
- Preparation of income and expenditure accounts.
- Bookkeeping and organisation of accounting records.
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns.
- Preparation and submission of personal and corporate tax returns.
- Assist with clients audits as required.
- Provide excellent service to clients by supporting and answering queries.
- Work closely with the senior management team, including supporting Partners with projects.
- Contribute to the firm's growth by retaining existing clients and building relationships with prospective clients.
- Work as part of a team that fosters a supportive and inclusive environment.
This well-established and independent accountancy firm is a recognised and reputable practice looking to strengthen its team by appointment of this Semi Senior position.
Exceptionally well respected, this full-service accountancy practice provides all of the services expected of a modern firm of business advisors.
Its enviable and diverse portfolio of clients includes large corporate organisations, SMEs, owner-managed businesses and high-net-worth individuals.
This forward-thinking business has strong core values at the heart of everything they do, with employee wellbeing a key priority.
With a friendly and passionate team, this business is exceptionally supportive and has found an excellent balance between employee wellbeing and customer service excellence.Employee Benefits
- Salary £25,000 to £35,000.
- Generous annual leave allowance.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Forward-thinking, positive and friendly culture.
- Employee learning & development programmes.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
- ACA, CA or ACCA or qualified.
- A minimum of two years of experience within an accountancy practice.
- Technically proficient with close attention to detail.
- Proactive, with a can-do attitude to problem-solving.
- Able to manage own workload effectively.
- Excellent communication and advisory skills.
- Committed to delivering the highest quality customer service.
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
regularly has new auditor jobs and accountancy jobs in Birmingham and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.