Finance Business Partner, Finalist/Newly Qualified ACCA/CIMA,18 month fixed term contract, Bedford, £45,000 per annum
Due to an exciting new project, this well established and respected blue chip company have a new
Working initially from home, reporting via their Bedford head office, your responsibilities as the Finance Business Partner will include:
- Being a champion of business partnering, taking the function to a high level of influence, challenge and support.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with both finance and non-finance stakeholders.
- Ownership of your functional area's rolling forecast models, ensuring they are accurate and fit with the business' S&OP process and 18 month rolling financial forecast.
- Provide insight for month end results and support month end reporting with accurate commentary and analysis.
- Month end analysis for functional cost owners to ensure costs are controlled and decision-making is based on a commercial understanding.
- Work collaboratively with the Group Accounting Manager to ensure reports are continually improved and forecasts are collaboratively produced.
- Assisting with the providing of accurate and timely management accounts.
This is a broad based and commercial, business facing role which will suit a qualified or finalist ACCA/CIMA/ACA with excellent Excel skills including Vlookups/Pivot Tables/SumIFs and experience of Oracle would be advantageous. You will be a team player willing to help others when required, able to work without close supervision and take responsibility for own actions with an analytical, inquisitive and pro-active approach to meet both internal and external customer needs.
If this sounds like you and you are available at short notice for your next challenging, long term assignment with a fast moving, equity backed organisation, please forward your CV as soon as possible for a more detailed conversation about this opportunity.