An opportunity has arisen to join a well-known financial institution as a Compliance Monitoring Manager.
The main purpose of this role will be to a monitoring role for key accounts will well-known brands in the financial space. You'll manage the compliance monitoring team to meet standards and ensure a great compliance culture. Other responsibilities may include providing support to bid activity, training compliance staff, implanting regulatory policies and training senior management on regulatory issues.
Fully Remote, 3 Month Contract, Inside IR35, Potential to lead to a permanent role in the new year.The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Methodical and proactive approach to work
- 6 years in a compliance role within the financial services is desirable
- Understanding of FCA, DPA and AML rules
- Full FPC or equivalent
- Level 4 or Compliance Diploma equivalent
- People Management experience
- A strong questioning attitude
You can apply below or by emailing your CV to