We are currently recruiting for a Commercial Finance Analyst to join our team in Leeds. Offering a competitive salary, potential 25% bonus and excellent benefits package.
This role reports into the Senior Commercial Finance Manager for Birds Eye UK, a £600m Turnover business unit and the biggest and most profitable in the NOMAD Foods Europe Group. The successful applicant will be responsible for business partnering the Sales Team to drive financial analysis and insight within the business. In addition you will be expected to analyse the Commercial Balance sheet and understand the key drivers of movements.Key Responsibilities:
- Partner the Sales teams to deliver Financial targets
- Understand the drivers of historic, current + forecast performance
- Maintain pricing for your customers and understand the impact of changes such as COGS/inflation
- Manage the promotional activity with the Account Manager
- Play a role to drive actions through the business where appropriate
- Provide visibility and track account performance for each category
- Work closely with the Net Revenue Management team to develop evaluation post completion performance of promotions
- Stress test Forecast/Plan to offer challenges to the commercial teams
- Analyse the Commercial Balance sheet and understand the key drivers of moments.
What we offer you
- Must have experience business partnering with a sales team
- A background of FMCG or Retail is preferred
- Ideally be qulified or part qualified in ACCA or CIMA
- Have the ability to interrogate a variety of financial systems to drive business support as well as experience in the demands of a commercial environment.
- An ambitious employer with recognized brands and growth potential
- The potential of a fast track career across different areas of finance or cross-functionally
- A culture where your ideas are making a difference
- A competitive salary and excellent bonus structure