Regional Operations Manager - 75-80k plus 5k car allowance
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Regional Operations Manager to support our Milton Keynes region which comprises 5 nursing and care homes.
Excelcare are family owned and operate 32 care and nursing homes in the South East. We are a progressive care home provider with a clear vision, strong leadership and ambitious growth plans.
This role will have responsibility of overseeing the quality and financial performance of the region to ensure the services are running safely and effectively where required.About you:
This post is subject to compliance with the Health and Social Care Act 2008 (Regulated Activities) (Amendment) (Coronavirus) Regulations 2021 ("the Regulations"), which requires the post holder to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt. What we offer:
- You will ideally be nurse qualified - RGN or have a level 5 qualification or equivalent.
- Extensive senior management and leadership experience with a thorough understanding of nursing and care home operation.
- You may have been Registered Manager of more than one home or already had experience as an Area or Regional Manager
- Full understanding of CQC and legislative requirements
- Strong business acumen with understanding of the financials and ability to report this to the Board as required and recognise where improvements and cost savings could be made.
- Strong track record of innovation with the ability to quickly identify areas for improvement and impact the results and outcomes.
- Current driving licence with access to own vehicle.
- Ability to build strong professional relationships with all stakeholders internally and externally
- 25 Days holiday
- On-site parking
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Annual Salary Review
- DBS Certificate paid for by Excelcare*
- Comprehensive induction programme
If you are interested please apply online today OR to find out more, contact Jane Phillips - Recruitment Manager to discuss on .