Foxwood Recruitment are delighted to have partnered with a UK market leader within the leisure and entertainment sector in their search for a capable Manager to steer operations at one of their sites in the South-West of England. We're looking for a people person: someone who is able to get the best out of their team to ensure the continued growth of the site and provide excellent customer service.The Role in Brief
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for the day to day running of the site, with full accountability for its profitability and future growth. This will include cash collection and reconciliation, ensuring all machinery is always fully working and supplied with cash, as well as responsibility for the performance and motivation of all team members. We're looking for someone who wants to grow into the role and take an active role in the site's future growth.What Will You be Responsible For?
- Recruitment, induction and training of new team members.
- Conducting regular reviews into both site and staff performance and, where necessary, disciplinary meetings.
- Rota Management: including holiday planning and authorisation, time keeping and staff sickness.
- Full profit and loss and stock management accountability.
- Driving incremental business to increase profit and revenue.
- Ensure customers receive an outstanding level of service on each visit: explaining operation of machines and when necessary, effectively and calmly dealing with complaints.
- Feedback to management how to improve customer experience.
- Manage database of customers, regularly sending promotional offers as well as proactively holding regular promotions, incentives, games and customer parties to drive revenue.
- Keep an up to date and positive profile of the company on social media channels.
- Record regular head counts during each day, to monitor busy/quiet periods and opening hours.
Float & Cash Reconciliations:
- Responsible for safe keeping and accuracy of cash float and machine floats, as well as the accuracy of each collection and reconciliation of all floats.
- Carry out weekly or bi-weekly cash collections and float reconciliations.
- Ensure all machines are refilled or 'swagged' where necessary as quickly as possible: so that no change machine or ATM runs of out change or cash at any time whilst open.
- Ensure all machines in all sites are configured correctly, and fully working or repaired ASAP.
- Review performance to ensure best available machines are in use, to maximise income for floorspace.
- H&S including Risk Assessments.
- Gambling Commission.
- BACTA Tool kit.
- Completing all provided training.
- Keeping adequate levels of stock of consumables.
- Site and employee standards are up to expected level.
- Mystery shopper reports.
So there it is: if you have previous experience managing teams in either retail or hospitality and are looking for your next challenge, this could be the job for you! Apply today by sending us your CV and one of our team of experts here at Foxwood Recruitment will be in touch.