About the Company
Our client are an award-winning group of financial services and technology companies, working with close to 20% of UK financial advisers and their clients. By combining their Investment Management expertise with advanced Wealth Platform technology, they offer financial solutions built for the future and that of their clients.
About the Business Area/Department
The role would be within their Banking department.
About the Role
This is a full-time permanent position administering payments in and out of an investment platform. The role will require both remote and office-based working.
Main duties and responsibilities
* Meeting deadlines
* Allocating payments received
* Sending payments to clients
* Processing and banking of cheques
* Liaison with Clients, Advisers, Providers and third parties
* Dealing confidently with client and adviser enquiries by phone, email and secure messaging
* Providing general support to the Banking Team/Manager
* Ensuring that work is prioritised so that SLAs are met
* Ad-hoc tasks as required
* Good standard of education
* Exceptional attention to detail
* High proficiency in IT
* Ability to work well under pressure and working towards tight deadlines
* Must be flexible
* Must be available to work in office when required
* Previous banking or financial services experience
* Previous payroll experience