You care for them, we'll care for you
Work in a place where great nurses can thrive. Help our residents stay happy and healthy, boost your skills and build a great career in nursing.About the role
We're looking for friendly, talented and passionate nurses to join our exceptional care home. Gracewell of Salisbury. We have full time day or night shifts available. Our shift times are 8am-8pm and 8pm-8am, across weekdays and weekends. As our Nurse, you'll be responsible for looking after our residents' health and wellbeing, making sure they can get the most out of life and live it to the full. You'll work across our nursing services, attending to each of our resident's personalised care plans, administering medicine and maintaining our high standards across the board.
Day-to-day, you'll be responsible for keeping on top of medical supplies, getting residents' documents in order, assessing residents' health and making sure we're fully compliant with health regulations and quality assurance. You'll also be a crucial link between our residents and their families, updating them on any medical needs or health issues. The role also gives you the opportunity to build your leadership skills, as you'll be supervising and training other team members on all wellness services. On top of this, we'll encourage you to develop and grow as well, giving you opportunities to take on further training and learning.About you
We're looking for talented, experienced nurses who love what they do. You'll be a caring, compassionate person who can solve problems, show good judgement and communicate with all sorts of people.
Why should you work for us?
- You'll have solid experience in long term care, assisted living, or healthcare
- You'll be registered with the NMC as a practitioner on part one of register
- Good assessment skills
- Good organisational and time management skills
- You'll be able to work flexible hours
- You'll be good at communicating with all sorts of people, in person and in writing
- You'll be able to supervise, develop and teach other nurses
- Had both COVID-19 Vaccinations, or be willing to have both. (This becomes government legislation on 11th November 2021)
As well as a competitive salary we offer some great benefits including:
- 28 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays
- Ongoing career training and development
- A fantastic range of discounts and offers on from many high street/ online retailers
- Workplace Pension
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Recognising great work through our 'Heart & Soul' awards scheme
- Wellbeing services, financial loans and more
We're also committed to helping you progress and grow, with regular training and supervision, development opportunities and study support. If you want to build a successful career in care, we're the best place to start.
To find out more about what it's like to work at a Gracewell care home click hereHow to apply:
If this sounds like a job for you, and you are interested in applying for this vacancy we would like to hear from you, please click the 'apply now' button and one of our team will be in contact with you very soon.
Salary is dependent on experience.Please Note:
Sunrise & Gracewell are committed to creating COVID-19 safe environments for our residents and team members. As of 11th November it will become Government legislation that everyone working in a care home must have had both Covid-19 vaccinations and be fully vaccinated before starting work. If you have not already had a vaccination please consider this when applying to work for roles in care. It is worth noting that if you have not had your 1st dose of vaccine by the 16th September 2021 this could delay any start date due to the time required for full vaccination.