I'm working with a leading digital agency who specialise in mobile applications who create award winning platforms, and have #1 rated apps in the app store. They are looking to bring in a Senior Automation QA / Dev in Test to help deliver market leading apps.
This is the team behind one of the biggest healthcare apps on the market right now and they work directly with the team at AWS to create cutting edge solutions.
You will need significant experience in Mobile or Web Automation working with an array of technologies, in an agile, collaborative environment where you will work closely with the design and product teams. You will be a senior participant in the technical design, development, testing, and deployment of market-leading applications.
The team works hard to win interesting and challenging projects, and you will get to have a prominent role on projects that make a meaningful impact.What you will do
What you need
- You will be responsible for ensuring robust testing during feature development and help to ensure TDD processes are followed .
- You'll be a lead participant in testing direction for projects, and assure that the apps being built meet robustness, quality and security requirements.
- You will be client-facing at times, capable of engaging in both technical and non-technical discussions, and able to work directly with client teams and stakeholders.
Who you are
- You have a minimum of 4-5 years professional test automation experience
- Very Strong Automation experience in a combo of
- Android: Espresso & Kotlin
- iOS: XCUITest & Swift
- Web: Cypress & TypeScript
- Experience testing API's with Postman or similar
- Be able to set up CI/CD pipelines
- Behaviour Driven Development (BDD) and Test Driven Development (TDD)
- You love being hands on!
- Caring, resilient, patient, and humble.
- You get things done.
- An appetite for new technologies and sharing knowledge.
- You welcome feedback and look to improve project development and understanding.
- Kind of person who can communicate well with non-technical people
- Able to work to deadlines and in a fast-paced environment.
- You value collaboration in all stages of a project.
- You have good humour and like fun!
This is a great role for someone who likes a fast paced environment and to create industry leading and award winning solutions.
Based in Central London, with a flexible hybrid remote working style.