Due to a stream of new client wins and continued expansion we are looking to further accelerate growth with the addition of a Head of SEO. You will be working directly with the management team to grow and develop our SEO Department.
This role will suit someone from an agency background either already in a similar role or an existing senior SEO looking for the next step up in the industry and offers an excellent working environment as well as a fantastic package.
Working part remote and partly based from our Head Office at the Mosaic, Silver St, Lincoln you will have exceptional organisational skills, a thirst for all things SEO and a passion for delivering outstanding results. Post Covid you will be working from our central Lincoln offices
If you are looking for your next challenge and wanting to work in one of the UK's fastest-growing Google Premier digital marketing agencies then this could be the role for you. The Role
We're looking for a motivated Head of SEO to drive the business forward, being the 'face' of our SEO Department and evangelising our new SEO RECIPE framework.
SEO Traffic Lab & eComOne. Through a consultative, open and professional approach to generating new business, you will be comfortable assisting the sales team with closing larger accounts.
You'll be working daily on any of the following - and past experience of some or all of these would be essential.
- Manage, mentor and motivate a team of SEO's - Technical, content - Junior, Mid & Senior.
- Nurture leads from initial contact, through qualifying to the proposal stage, winning new business and ensuring a seamless onboarding with your team.
- Be able to communicate SEO strategy to various client stakeholders and provide regular reviews of performance from the work you and your team have implemented.
- Working with the marketing team to amplify our activity, develop everything needed to generate interest in our agencies.
- Create and implement SEO strategies for our clients.
- Deep understanding of on-page and off-page strategies.
- Technical SEO and implementation
- Outreach and content implementation and management.
- Working alongside our management team and heads of departments
- Client Account Management
- Development and sales of our new 'RECIPE' SEO framework
Past experience working in a digital marketing agency at a senior SEO level or existing head of department, drive & dedication.
In depth knowledge of SEO best practices and demonstrable experience implementing these.
Experience managing a team
Experience closing leads and developing sales pipelines.
Experience managing all SEO departments - Technical, Content, Account Management
You must be data driven
Client account management
Minimum of 7 years experience in SEO
Minimum of 4 years eCommerce SEO experienceKey Attributes
A commitment to a high standard of work, attention to detail and a growth mindset is a must. This is a key hire for the company and as such we will invest in your success and continual progress.
Our company ethos is one of striving to produce work that's world-class and better in every way - than our competitors - and this needs to carry through in all of the work carried out by our Head of SEO.Package Details
- Excellent salary dependant on experience
- 20 days holiday pa (Plus bank holidays)
- Training Budget & Regular Staff Training
- Based in Central Lincoln at the Mosaic and remotely (Flexible working)
- Start date: Immediate
- Great fun office environment.. when where there! Zooms for now!
- Opportunity to be Published on Industry-Leading Blogs
- Company-paid travel to meet with clients every month
- Commission Structure Based On Revenue Managed
- Company Stocked Kitchen, Fridge & Cold Beers
- Support & Development of your careers path
- Access to staff perks via 'Live Like Loyalty' App.
- CSR time to work with local charities and good causes
- Early finish every 'Friday
- Additional agency bank holiday.
- Check out our culture on social!