business, or a Senior Syndicate Accountant wanting to take the next step up in their career.
The main purpose of this role will be ensuring the team performs accurate regulatory and monthly management reporting regarding Lloyd's entities, with a direct reporting line to the Head of Syndicate Finance. You will also be expected to attend and influence committees and board meetings at Syndicate level, so it is essential that you have first-rate engagement and business partnering skills at the most senior levels. Key responsibilities for the Syndicate Finance Manager:
The successful candidate will have:
- Managerial oversight of a fast-growing team of high-performing Finance professionals
- Ownership of all Finance and Regulatory returns for Lloyd's Syndicates
- Oversight of Annual Returns, Solvency ll Returns, Quarterly Returns etc.
- Lead the planning and production of monthly and quarterly accounting
- Various ad hoc projects, such as:
- Lead the development of the systems improvements, from a Finance perspective, for the syndicate reporting process
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA etc.)
- Extensive Lloyd's / London Market Insurance experience (essential)
- Proven track record or producing accurate work to tight deadlines and managing teams in a deadline-driven environment
- Experience of Lloyd's reporting requirements
- A passion for improving processes and systems
It is essential that you have strong Lloyd's reporting experience for this role