Administrator required for permanent position Your new company
You will be joining a global leading provider of professional services to the insurance industry. The Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Case Creation and Management
- Document preparation and voice dictation e.g. providing general support where required on preparation of reports, letters and general communications with Clients
- Special Projects e.g. being involved in the development of new processes / systems and the user acceptance testing of same before they are deployed
- Onboarding new teams and businesses e.g. training new starters and helping to set up and integrate new teams / businesses onto core systems
- Assisting Marine Adjusters with drafting of claim related invoices for Marine Adjustments including formatting of Word and Excel templates to final stages (including pdf'ing of documents)
- Assisting in complex formatting of proposals/ reports
- Performing other support activities and providing general assistance to Adjusters and other CAS team members to ensure the efficient running of the teams supported by the CAS team e.g. taking minutes, CAS Team member training, World Check sanctions, providing Google translation services.
- Providing external support services e.g. Association of Average Adjusting administration.
- Demonstrate and role model the Charles Taylor six Values by ensuring a Supportive Environment, upholding Excellence in People, focusing on Partnership with Clients, delivering High quality Work, promoting Group-wide Entrepreneurship and having an Appetite for Change.
What you'll get in return
- Previous experience providing administration / secretarial / PA support in a corporate environment
- A strong team player, who is also able to work effectively independently
- General secretarial skills
- Microsoft Office Word and Excel at an Intermediate level
- Demonstrates attention to detail and a desire to get things done "Right First Time"
- Professional and responsive approach
- Proactive and efficient
- Flexible, with a hands-on approach to getting work done
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Results / deadline orientated
Salary of circa £18000What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.