Role: Assistant Store ManagerLocation: ChesterSalary: £21,000Cotswold Outdoor
At O&CC Group and our brands, Cotswold Outdoors, Snow + Rock and Runners Need, we pride ourselves on doing customer service differently. Our values run through our business and are put into practice from our head office to our retail stores.
Due to a period of sustained growth we are now looking to recruit experienced Assistant Store Managers for our Cotswold Outdoor store in Chester
Assistant Store Managers work closely as part of the management team to help motivate and manage the store team. Working across the store your main areas of focus will include:
- Assisting with financial, security and administrative procedures
- Stepping in for the Store Manager in their absence
- Supporting the customer, listening to their needs and wants to make an informed suggestion on the best product to meet their requirements
- Implementing promotions and campaigns in a timely manner as instructed by the store manager
- Coaching the store team both as a group and individually, making sure people reach their maximum potential and feel supported to reach their professional goals
We're looking for someone who's willing to embrace our clients company values and meets the following criteria:
- Strong knowledge of a retail environment
- Good communications and customer service skills
- Experience managing and working as part of a team
- Passion for the outdoors
In return you will have the opportunity to work within a business that strongly values its staff and customers alike. You will receive a competitive salary and a generous benefits package including up to 33 days annual leave and a staff discount scheme.
For more information or to apply please contact our recruitment partners Sam Jenkinson at Tandem Talent or apply direct to the link below*Please note due to the high number of applications we receive, if you have not had a response within 10 days unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful