Reed Finance are proud to be working with a local Academy in a unique opportunity for a new Finance Manager to join the team on a permanent basis.
As a new post you will have clear guidelines on what needs to be achieved however you will be given the freedom to carve out the best way in which to achieve them. You will support the central team in developing, delivering and managing comprehensive financial management for schools within the group.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of detailed budgets in accordance with relevant guidance
- Preparation of statements and financial records for internal and external Audits
- Provide technical finance advice to both finance and non finance stakeholders
- Review and develop financial reporting, statutory returns, fixed asset systems, budget setting and long-term planning reporting
- These will be in addition to standard key duties o the Finance Manager
This is a very hands on position so will require someone with great technical and commercial experience mixed with the confidence and work ethic of a true team player. A great opportunity for someone looking to either step into the sector or someone looking to progress with prior experience.
- Must be fully qualified (ACCA, CIMA, ACA)
- Have proven knowledge of current reporting guidelines
- Have previous man-management experience
- Be a team player