Financial Mis-selling Fee Earner / Team Leader (mis-selling of pensions)
- Run your own caseload in the Financial Mis-selling team to ensure that all claims are up to date and progressed in the correct time frame.
- Taking potential customers through a full claim assessment and fact find over the phone and assessing if they have had a financial loss and if a claim can be made.
- To review incoming information and establish a possible claim route, whether that be an FSCS/FOS or litigation
- Establish at the earliest opportunity a regulated entity who a claim can be brought against (previously regulated entities in FSCS cases)
- Checking all compliance requirements were on the file, ie. Research, AML evidence, Terms of Business
- Market-leading case management ensuring cases progress in a timely manner, building rapport with clients, dealing with any queries, logging information relating to each Client onto CRM System.
- Request all relevant DSARs and information from the relevant parties as soon as identified.
- Ensure all information is received is scanned and uploaded to the case management system.
- Review DSAR information that has arrived and request further information that has not previously been requested if needed.
- Support experts by providing them with all the information they need, liaising with them to ensure they review cases as quickly as possible and be proactive and use initiative when presented with problems or issues.
- Create a database of links and contacts for providers and any other relevant institutions to ensure requests are dealt with as quickly as possible.
- Provide excellent customer service by regularly updating clients on the progress of their case and answering any queries in a professional manner.
- Be proactive in your approach to the role by constantly researching the area of law you practice and keeping up to date with all relevant case law/industry updates.
- Upload all applications/complaints once all relevant documentation is in whether this be to the FSCS/FOS or any third parties.
Hours of work 09:00-17:30 Monday to Thursday Friday 9.00 - 17.00
A competitive Salary of between £18-37,000 DOE
If you have the right skills / experience and would like to be considered for this vacancy, please contact me, or apply now t: