Asset Engineer | Liverpool | £120 per day | 3 month contract | Inside IR35 Your new role
* Stock control and asset housekeeping.
* Receiving IT kit into stores.
* Responsible for handling, storing, packaging kit.
* Dispatching kit to sites.
* Asset tagging and documenting IT hardware.
* Arranging collection and safe disposal of old kit.What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Previous experience of using Excel, Word, SharePoint online (Basic).
- Manual Handling certification.
- Willing to undertake the training to become an HP certified engineer.
- Experience in a customer service and IT Environment
- Knowledge of the build, configuration, support and administration of
- MS Windows based infrastructure (Windows 10 etc.)
You will receive a competitive daily rate and work for a fantastic company. What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.