Agile Team LeadLondon (Hybrid Working)Permanent
The UK's #1 Ranked Digital Solutions Provider for Design & Build are currently seeking an experienced Agile Team Lead to provide hands on technical support & agile leadership across the E2E delivery of large scale and complex digital transformation programmes; Mobile/Web Apps, as part the company's award winning Digital Services Capability.
This Times Top 100 Company are renowned for their revolutionary work in digitising Public Services for the UK Government, with their current portfolio of success stories including the digitisation of the HM Passport Service, DVSA Driving Test, HMCTS Digital Divorce Service, Cabinet Office Register to Vote Service, DEFRA E-Trade Services & the NHS Digital App to name but a few. However, as an AWS & Microsoft Gold Partner OTY 2021, the business maintains a myriad of commercial sector clients including Netflix, Booking.Com & Diageo to deliver bespoke and innovative software solutions, helping enterprises and the citizens of the UK a like.Agile Team Lead Responsibilities:
The ATL is a hybrid between a Scrum Master and Delivery Manger, your role will be to optimise the agile scrum team's collaborative and individual performances, removing any all obstacles, they may face to create an industrious and productive agile environment. Working closely with the Product Owner/Stakeholders it will be your responsibility to drive development with the support and guidance of a Principal Delivery Manager.Career Progression:
Offering accelerated career progression; promoting 25% of its entire team in 2020, the company provide each employee with two salary & a position review annually in addition to optimising and validating your technical expertise through paid training/certifications. The Agile Team Lead role is an excellent springboard into a Principal Delivery Manager position however, your growth is organic and ultimately driven by your own ambitions and the business will support you in any way possible.Essential Agile Team Lead Experience:
- Lead software development teams through multiple projects as part of an agile team
- Expert in Agile/Scrum Delivery Methodology
- Previous Scrum Master/Delivery Manager experience within a Digital focused environment (Mobile/Web Apps)
- Establish ways of working to enable an agile team to plan, forecast and deliver against a product backlog.
- Act as a role model for collaborative behaviours, agile values and professionalism.
- Have lead retrospectives and continuous improvement initiatives
- Provide data, forecasts and progress updates to inform planning initiatives.
- Establish and maintain constructive and collaborative relationships with the client, other suppliers and third-party stakeholders.
- Previous experience supporting Senior Delivery Managers in ensuring projects deliver the agreed outcomes within budget.
- Ability to maintain effective and efficient delivery from your team during periods of remote working.
- Certified Scrum Master & Agile Delivery Certification
- Negotiable Salary of up to £85,000
- 5% Annual Bonus
- Company Share Plan
- 35 Days Holiday (Includes Public Holiday + Buy and Sell Up to 10 Days)
- Excellent Training & Development (Salary/Position Reviews every 6 Months)
- 5% Matched Pension + Group Personal Pension Plan
- Hybrid working model post Covid (Max 2 days travel required per week)
- On-site benefits for client side work
- Travel Expenses Covered; Post Covid Travel if & when required
*This role cannot provide sponsorship for any candidate at this time, please consider this when applying!*
- 1st Stage - 60 Minute Call (MS Teams)
- Final Stage - 90 Minute Call (MS Teams)
To discover more about the role or company and join on the UK's Top Digital Consultancy's then please apply below or contact me directly for a quick chat.Contact: AMC*GBA*ATL.20.09.21Agile Team Lead