SECURITY CONSULTANT- SC CLEARED - DEFENCE BASEDBRAND NEW OPPORTUNITY AVAILABLE WITHIN A LEADING NATIONAL SECURITY ORGANISATION FOR A SC CLEARED SECURITY CONSULTANT
WHO WE ARE?
- Opportunity for an SC Cleared Security Consultant
- Salary - £65,000 - £85,000
- 10% Performance Bonus
- Car allowance
- Leading national security organisation
- SC clearance is required. Unfortunately we can't consider anyone without SC clearance at this time
- To apply please call or email
We are recruiting a SC Cleared Cyber Security Consultant to work with a leading cyber security client.WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
The successful candidate will join our growing consultant team, working with internal and external clients to develop and deliver secure IT services and systems. They will be capable of working independently or as part of a multi-disciplined team. They will have experience of and be comfortable operating in a 'customer friend' type role, supporting the client to develop and deliver secure systems, understanding risks and managing complex system security. The successful candidate will be support Security Engineering tasks and workstreams, working on parallel projects and tasks and be comfortable taking the lead on day-to-day client interface.
Ideally, the successful candidate will have experience of developing technical risk assessments using recognised national and international standards. They will be capable of supporting the production of a range of technical security documentation including, but not limited to: Scoping documents, Security Architecture Documents, Risk Assessments, and SyOPs.Essential Skills
- 5+ years proven experience in a security consultancy role
- Experience in MOD security processes and practices (JSP 604, JSP 440, JSP 902, DEFCON 659a).
- Experience of supporting the delivery of Defensive Cyber, Enterprise Architecture and Secure System Design related projects and tasks.
- Understanding of national and international standards including ISO27000 and NIST Cyber Security Framework
- Familiarity with recent NCSC guidance and legacy IA standards
Demonstratable knowledge and experience of no less than 3 of the following:
- Understanding of national and international standards including ISO27000 and NIST Cyber Security Framework.
- Familiarity with recent NCSC guidance and legacy IA standards.
Essential Certifications, Qualifications Experience:
- Computer Security
- Network Security
- Cloud Security
- System Hardening
- Secure Boundary Controls and Protection
- Cryptographic controls (Data at Rest, Data in Transit, PKI)
- Protective Monitoring and System Security Audit
- Certified Information System Security Practitioner (CISSP)
- Ideally 2.1 Engineering, computer science, physics, or mathematics degree or HND alternative.
- Higher degree such as MSc or PhD.
- IEng or CEng registered with UK Engineering body.
- CREST Registered Security Architect.
TO BE CONSIDERED....
- NCSC CCP registered (SIRA or Security Architect).
Please either apply by clicking online or emailing me directly to For further information please call me on or . I can make myself available outside of normal working hours to suit from 7am until 10pm. If unavailable please leave a message and either myself or one of my colleagues will respond. By applying for this role you give express consent for us to process & submit (subject to required skills) your application to our client in conjunction with this vacancy only. Also feel free to follow me on Twitter @ContractsKyle or connect with me on LinkedIn, just search Kyle Frith. I look forward to hearing from you.KEY SKILLS:
SyOPs, JSP 604, JSP 440, JSP 902, DEFCON, NCSC, NIST , ISO27000, DRM, SDLC, OT, ICS, Mobile Security, MDM, Security Audit, SSO, IAM, Risk Assessment, Risk Management