Fully Remote (Company based in Cambridge)
£60,000 to £80,000 DOE + Holiday + Pension + Flexible Working + Additional Benefits
Excellent opportunity for a DevOps Engineer with experience of Kubernetes to join a company working with leading-edge Blockchain, AI and Machine Learning technology.
This company work in the financial sector developing technology for the future digital economy. On offer is the chance to play a key role in a company working at the peak of modern technology along with expert training courses and technical progression opportunities to keep your skillset at the forefront of the industry.
In this autonomous role you will develop this company's Continuous Deployment and Continuous Integration systems. You will create and maintain global cloud infrastructure, automate processes as well as monitor and improve security.
The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years commercial experience in a DevOps role. You will have experience of Continuous Deployment and Continuous Integration systems such as Jenkins or Argo CD. You will have experience with cloud infrastructure such as Google Cloud or AWS, as well as experience with Terraform, Docker and Kubernetes.
This is a fantastic opportunity to play a key technical role working for a company with a flat structure where you can influence technical decisions and work with pioneering technology.
* Autonomous role, developing this company's Continuous Deployment and Continuous Integration systems
* Create and maintain global cloud infrastructure
* Automating processes
* Monitoring and improving security
* At least 3 years commercial experience in a DevOps role
* Experience with Terraform, Docker and Kubernetes
* Experience with Istio, Helm, Grafana, Prometheus is essential
* Experience of Continuous Deployment and Continuous Integration systems such as Jenkins or Argo CD
* Experience with Google Cloud or AWS
Reference Number: BBBH133181