Autograph Recruitment (Finance and Accountancy)
We are currently assisting our client a leading firm of Accountants and Business Advisors with their recruitment to the position of Insolvency Administrator. You will be joining an already established team with a reputation for being supportive and for developing staff achieve within their chosen careers.
The purpose of the role is to deal with the day to day running of cases including Creditors Voluntary Liquidations, Bankruptcies, Voluntary Arrangements and Administrations.
The successful candidate must have: -
- Knowledge of insolvency procedures
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- A minimum of 1 years' experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work well within a team
- A natural willingness to assist others
Main duties include: -
- Undertaking investigations into the company affairs
- Case set up within ethical and statutory requirements
- Drafting progress reports and case closure
- Varied asset recovery
I believe that this is an excellent opportunity for you to join an established team that offers additional training and career development. Please contact me by emailing your cv to