Job Title: Healthcare Apprenticeship Assessor CoachPosition: Part or Full time, temporary to permanentLocation: West YorkshireSalary: £22.41 per hour including holiday pay
REED Further Education are recruiting for experienced Healthcare Apprenticeship Assessor Coach
to deliver apprenticeships in West Yorkshire on a part or full time basis, temporary initially with a view of being offered a permanent position in 2022.The successful Healthcare Apprenticeship Assessor Coach will have the following skills and qualifications:
Benefits of working for Reed Further Education:
- assessing qualification
- Maths and English at L2, desirable
- Significant experience of working in a clinical setting such as a hospital, hospice or GP surgery, minimum 2 years' experience.
- IQA qual desirable
- Experience of assessing, IQAing Apprenticeship Standards in Health or Adult Care
- DBS registered to the update service or willingness to apply and pay for a new check
- Exclusive representation to leading FE colleges and training providers in the area
- 1-2-1 specialist Consultant who will search for jobs on your behalf. CV writing and job interview tips!
- The ability to sign up to a Health Cash Plan and REED Discount Club.
- Entitlement to Statutory Sick Pay, Statutory Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Pay, Parental Leave and Antenatal/Pre-Adoption Appointment Payment
- Access to Training and Development - REED Assessment Centre - REED Learning.
- Eye Test and Spectacle Vouchers
If you are a Healthcare Apprenticeship Assessor Coach
and you feel you meet the criteria, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking 'Apply Now'. If you have any questions, then don't hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.All candidates who register with Reed Education will have 2 years' referencing taken up and will be required to have a DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks. Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.