Reed Finance Practice are pleased to be partnering with a reputable Colchester firm of Chartered Certified Accountants on an exclusive basis to recruit an experienced Bookkeeper.
The firm has been in business for nearly three decades and provide a wide range of services to companies of all sizes and sectors.
This is an exciting opportunity as the firm is growing, drawing on their reputation for a high calibre of service and as such need to add a Bookkeeper to their team. The firm is inundated with work so seek for the successful applicant to join as soon as possible.
Working on a portfolio of clients alongside other team members, using Xero, Sage and Quickbooks you will provide a full Bookkeeping service to the highest standard.
• Preparing/setting up of accounts and bookkeeping for sole traders, partnership and limited companies in a busy, high volume environment using Sage and Quickbooks
• VAT calculations and returns
• Dealing with client queries and development of professional working relationships
• Posting of PAYE journals,
• Monthly account reconciliations
• Bank reconciliations
• CIS journals and payments
If you have the above systems experience, can demonstrate Bookkeeping experience in a Practice firm and are open to working in an accountancy firm then please apply to learn more.
Our client is keen to interview as soon as possible so please contact us immediately.