A global provider of environment friendly industrial energy systems are now looking for an experienced Field Service Manager to take responsibility for their existing field service function throughout the South of England.
Based from their head office in Hampshire, the successful individual will report into the senior management team and be responsible for;
* Day to day management of the remote team of 6 Service Engineers including their personal development and training needs
* Oversee the allocation and scheduling of service calls to Engineers
* Liaising with and visiting customers to discuss service contract renewals and costings
* Promoting products and modernisations and generating quotes for upgrading
* review service, warranty and reports and approving invoices for submission to customers
The successful individual must be a time served engineer or qualified to City & Guilds / NVQ level 3 or above within Electrical or Mechanical Engineering but more importantly be able to demonstrate a proven track record of managing a field service function including negotiating service contracts, renewals and costings; demonstrate a supportive people management style and meeting the financial demands that comes with a field service operation in the region of £100k per month.
This position offers a basic salary in the region of £40,000 - £42,000 + OTE Bonus = £46k - £49k and benefits to include a Company Car, contributory pension scheme and 25 days holiday.
This is fantastic opportunity to join a people centric, forward thinking, privately owned and market leading organisation or have an enviable reputation spanning 90+ years