My client, an independent PR agency who have experienced year on year growth, are looking for a PR Account Manager or Senior Account Manager
to join their ambitious and highly motivated team in a fully remote position. You can be based anywhere in the UK and only need to be at the office once a quarter (all travel and accommodation will be paid for) or whenever you choose.
With a swelling client base that is the envy of their competitors this agency works with some of the most exciting and trail blazing tech brands in the world! They're expanding at a steady rate and have some very exciting short and long term plans and are now looking for a PR Account Manager to support the team in a new position.
You will be...
- Instrumental in driving the success of multiple campaigns
- helping junior member to refine their skills
- Draft and proof PR materials, including thought leadership articles, blogs and press releases.
- Maintain strong media relationships with influential journalists
- strengthen network of target press
- Manage a handful of accounts
- Responsible for client communication and provide consultancy to clients when needed
What we need...
- B2B tech PR experience
- A proven track record as either an Account Manager or Senior Account Manager within an agency environment
- A real hunger to develop your career - there's huge scope to work your way up the ladder at this agency, the majority of their senior staff have worked their way up the ranks!
This is a newly created position within the agency and offers the right person the opportunity to join during a period of sustained growth. They want B2B PR professionals looking for an opportunity to develop their skills who will be rewarded for all their hard work with nice perks but also through remuneration as their career grows.
If you're interested in hearing more about this opportunity please get in touch with Hannah @fishtank for more information.