Band 6 - Community Mental Health Nurse
HCL Mental Health currently have an amazing opportunity for a dedicated band 6 Community Mental health Nurse to work in the community with adults in the Ludlow and Oswestry areas.What you will need
Who are HCL Mental Health?
- Must have the right to work in the UK
- NMC registration/HCPC registration
- 2-3 years post qualifying experience working with children
- 5 years references
- Enhanced DBS check
- Car Driver
HCL Mental Health is an integral partner to NHS Trusts and private organisations countrywide providing high quality mental health professionals to our clients.
As an approved framework provider, we offer our candidates a wide number of opportunities through our dedicated and experienced team of consultants.
Our service is underpinned through our platinum level compliance standards giving clients the reassurance that our candidates will be compliant to NHS framework standards.What can HCL Mental Health offer you?
To apply for this opportunity, submit your CV to us, or give our team a call on 020 7861 8777 to discuss other roles available throughout the country!
- Support from a dedicated consultant with extensive experience in your particular region of the country
- Choice of a variety of jobs across 150 authorities throughout the UK within many specialists.
- LTD, PAYE or Umbrella company payments with our daily payroll system
- Excellent referral scheme - £200 for each successfully placed person
HCL is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. HCL operate in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently UK residents and eligible to work in the UK. Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response, due to the high volume of applications we regret that this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification from us within 30 days please take your application as not being successful this time but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.