A Global Technology Company based in Reading is seeking a Partner Marketing Administrator to join their team on a contract basis until June 2022 initially.You will be responsible for supporting the Partner Marketing Advisors (PMAs) in the Go-to-Market (GTM) team with their through-partner marketing campaigns. You'll create Purchase Orders and Proof of Execution and ensure that the partners know where to get assets and content for their marketing campaigns. This role is positioned as a first marketing role and requires someone who has a good attention to detail, is numerate and can use excel, can communicate well both written and verbal and a background in Marketing either through a college or university course and from working for 1-2yrs ideally in the IT industry. Duties:
Skills and experience:
- Supporting the PMAs with their Partner GTM campaigns
- Raise POs both for your programmes and the team and follow up with partners for their PoE prior to approving invoices
- Review Partners Proof of Execution (PoE)submitted and follow-up with Partners if any missing or not compliant to ensure they can be paid
- Attention to detail and ability to keep accurate and up to date records of activity on the budget sheet in excel is essential
- Take compliance training and ensure that all activities you are doing are 100% compliant
- Provide reporting to the rest of the team and business on partner performance
- Own a partner programme, become the subject matter expert and manage execution and reporting for this programme
- Building good working relationships with partners and communicating our priorities clearly to the partners and agreeing outcomes against specific investment
- Driving actionable insights and feed these into the monthly report
- There is the potential to develop plans with partners and agree those with the relevant PMA to ensure that the partners are delivering the right Go to Market (GTM) Campaigns
- Build internal relationships with the Territory Channel Managers (TCMs) and Partner Development Managers (PDMs) as appropriate. Work with them to understand the partners' strengths and the ecosystem.
- Be able to sign post partners to the online assets and branding guidelines and understand the marketing concierge packages
- Thrive in an environment that is fast paced and highly matrixed across many with varied priorities
If you feel you fit the above criteria, please apply today.
- 2yrs experience of channel or product marketing is desirable but not essential. Happy to look at marketing or business Grads who have the right attitude and work ethic.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Numeric and have the ability to work in excel and manage budgets
- Ability to collaborate and work well in a team environment
- A knowledge of the IT Industry and the partner channel within that is advisable
- Thrive in an environment that is fast paced and highly matrixed across many teams with varied priorities
- Bachelor or college degree required in Marketing / Business
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.