One of our local colleges are looking for a Senior Learning Support Administrator.
This is for temporary cover and will initially last for a 6 month period (but may be extended).
The role is full time (36 hours per week) and we do require someone who can start asap.
In terms of the requirements, it is fundamental that you have experience of E-Spirals administration and excellent understanding of ALS funding methodologies and the claim processes. An Enhanced DBS on the update service is essential.
Full job spec:
• Provide administrative support relating to the Annual Review cycle of Educational Health and Care Plans
• Assist with the organisation of Annual Review meetings for school staff, parents and services
• Assist with the effective communication between internal school staff to support the creation of outcomes and targets for learner's statutory plans
• Assist with the effective communication with the Local Authority and a range of multi-agency service teams relating to the review of learners' statutory plans for SEND, Children in Care and Child protection.
• Deal with queries coming into the school and coordinating accurate and timely responses to these questions and requests
• Provide administrative support relating to the safeguarding systems and processes used by the school
• Use information systems and prepare reports and statistics for internal relating to the safeguarding systems and processes used by the school
• Participate in the development of future information systems regarding safeguarding
• Arrange internal and external meetings relating to safeguarding issues arising in the school under the direction of senior leaders
• Provide accurate meeting notes pertaining to various confidential discussions within the school Communicate with partner organisations, other schools, external agencies, and local government departments on behalf of school leaders