Trainee Field Service Engineer - LondonS4C are delighted to be partnering with a leading manufacturing company in their search for a Trainee Service Engineer for their growing team.
This is an ideal opportunity for an individual who has some Engineering experience or has studied Mechanical Engineering or Plumbing and is ready to get on the career ladder and learn. What will the role offer you?
What skills will you need to get the most out of this role?
- You will start this role learning to manufacture, install and service the products
- Working alongside the warehouse & manufacturing operatives to understand all stock components within the warehouse
- Carry out the testing of all faulty pumps returned to the warehouse from customer sites that are still under warranty.
- Some equipment that is returned to the warehouse from a customer site involves the handling and disposal of raw sewage (all required vaccinations will be completed as part of the role requirements).
- Once you understand this part of the business you will begin to go out on the field with an experienced Engineer until you are ready to go it alone.
- As a Field Service Engineer you will be required carry out services, installation and breakdown work. You will be covering the London area mostly on domestic properties.
- Studied Mechanical Engineering and or Electrical Engineering or
- Experience installing or servicing
- You must have a full UK driving licence
- This is a customer facing role so it is very important to remember that you are representing the company at all times.