We are currently recruiting a Trainee Data Administrator for a client based in Sidcup.Hours - Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pmOffice based
Your role will involve -
- Liaising with various stakeholders internally and externally
- Handling large quantities of data from multiple sources
- Working on multiple tasks & projects simultaneously
- Dealing with any queries.
- Must be numerate, analytical and have good communication skills.
- Some Data experience would be useful
- School leaver with mathematics or computing related qualifications
- Excellent attention to detail
- Must definitely have a proactive and 'can-do' attitude
- Resourcefulness - ability to find information and ask the right questions to gain information/data
If you are interested, please apply today with an up to date copy of your CV.