Job Title: Wealth Manager/Relationship ManagerContract type: PermanentSalary: To £100K plus up to 30% net commissionLocation: LondonFINCO Search
is working with a medium sized Investment and Wealth Management Firm with UK offices in Mayfair, London as well as operations in Dubai and India.
Covering both developed and emerging markets the firm has been established for over 10 years and provides multi-asset financial solutions to tackle complex Wealth Management, Investment Advisory, Securities Trading and Corporate Finance briefs.
Operating as a full service Private Bank with slick on-boarding mechanisms they have significant relationships with EAMs in all locations to provide for both Mifid and non-Mifid requirements.Duties & Responsibilities
Experience and Qualifications
- Transition an existing book of HNW/UHNW clients to take advantage of the wide range of bespoke investment solutions available to them
- Build and nurture additional self-sourced HNW/ UHNW individuals / families to support the expansion and growth of the private wealth unit as a whole
- Be proactive and act as an entrepreneur to increase the firm's exposure within the target market, carrying out business development and networking to identify new areas for growth and client acquisition.
- Undertake responsibility for the performance of the desk and achieving targets set out.
- Ensure all KYC, AML and other Compliance screenings are adhered to
- Maintain the highest standard to ensure quality and compliant on-boarding and ongoing monitoring of client relationships.
- Be the first point of contact for all managed clients, delivering the highest degree of client service standards.
- Liaising regularly with external partners in order to provide your clients with the best products and services to invest in
- Having a strong network of introducers in place to refer you to HNW/UHNW NRI clients
- Going to networking events on a regular basis to engage with potential HNW/UHNW clients
- Working closely with the sales team on business development and marketing strategies
- Travelling on a regular basis to meet with your HNW, UHNW clients
Please contact Jonathan MargraveEmail: firstname.lastname@example.orgTel: +44 203 9275082
- Have a transferable book of HNW clients with investible assets of £250K per client based in the UK, Middle East, Africa or Asia
- Being able to travel on a regular occasion in order to meet with new clients
- Up to date regulatory knowledge that will apply to your clients and their wealth.
- Proven experience in a client facing Wealth Management or Financial Planning role for a Private Client / Wealth Management firm.
- Can demonstrate consistent ability to develop and forge successful business relationships within the wealth management and financial planning arena.
- Demonstrable knowledge of financial markets and investment.
- Ability to operate within a compliant framework and adhere to corporate and regulatory quality standards
- Strong communication and presentation skills with the ability to plan and prioritise workloads
- A high level of initiative and enthusiasm with the ability to identify opportunities within the market
- Provide holistic wealth advice to develop new private client HNW business opportunities through networking and referrals.
- Developing financial plans for prospective or existing clients, providing them with the appropriate advice, financial products and investments, developing plans and pursuing leads.
- Ability to work with senior staff and progress with strategic initiatives, supporting the wider business objectives
- Role reports into the Head of the Private Client Group who reports into the CEO.
- 5+ years' experience as a private banker, with 4 or more years as an acquirer of assets/clients.
- Qualified to RDR Level 4 and CF30.