Job title: Corporate Production ManagerJob location:
gas & oil, video productionEmployment type
: contract (12 months)Daily rate :
£350 - £380
Engagement via an umbrella company The opportunity:
We're currently looking for an experienced Corporate Production Manager
. You will join the team of a media production agency within our big corporate client from the gas and oil industry.
Our client's visual content team is an award-winning in-house production agency that specialises in film, video, animation, photography and broadcast. The visual content team sits within the wider Content and Creative team, positioned within the Communications and Advocacy team. Its mission is to creatively support our client's internal and external campaigns through producing world class content.
The role might require international travel.Responsibilities and requirements:
If the offer fits you and you have the relevant experience, don't hesitate to apply!
- Responsible to support planning, resource allocation and budgetary management across projects
- Attend client brief and project kick off meetings
- Ability to support multiple projects at the same time
- Accountable for implementing and improving all production processes and procedure
- Responsible for efficient resource allocation across all projects
- Cost tracking across projects, manage monthly and yearly budgeting for all visual media activity
- Manage HSSE compliance and all associated documentation throughout the production process
- Accountable for all risk management - tracking and management risks over multiple projects
- Maintaining a database of suppliers and freelancers and owning the booking process
- Manage supplier arrangements to ensure all quality and standards are met
- Maintain up to date industry and market awareness on production methodology
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/94730638