PepsiCo Industrial Placements - Sales, R&D, Supply Chain & IT
Our placement programmes are structured to give you the chance to make an impact on some of the world's biggest brands. From day one, you'll be working on projects that matter. You'll shake things up, shape trends, and get guidance and development to help you discover your potential.
We're home to some of the world's favourite brands, such as Walkers, Pepsi Max, Quaker, Tropicana, Doritos, Pipers, Naked, Copella, Lipton, Monster Munch and 7UP to name just a few! Our business covers the full product lifecycle from creating new flavours in our labs to dreaming up ad campaigns and delivering packs to stores. There's plenty in between too.
We build?brands?we are?really proud?of?and?we have a mission to?create more?smiles?with every sip and bite.?Here at PepsiCo we think like entrepreneurs. We voice opinions fearlessly. We celebrate diversity and differences. We care about growing sustainably. And we get a lot of free Doritos.
"I was welcomed by the friendly yet hard working and professional environment that is central to PepsiCo's culture. My work at PepsiCo has filled me with a great sense of pride and they have definitely helped me prepare for my final year at University as well as whatever my future career may hold."
We are looking for enthusiastic undergraduates to join our teams on a 12 month placement programme. We offer a range of 12-month industrial placements in Sales, IT, R&D and Supply Chain:
What are we looking for:
- UK Industrial Placement - IT
- UK Industrial Placement - Product Developer
- UK Industrial Placement - Analytical Technician
- UK Industrial Placement - Process Engineer
- UK Industrial Placement - Modelling & Simulation Engineer
- UK Industrial Placement - Design Engineer
- UK Industrial Placement - Food Safety
- UK Industrial Placement - Nutrition
- UK Industrial Placement - Packaging
- UK Industrial Placement - Commercial
- UK Industrial Placement - Supply Chain Engineering
- UK Industrial Placement - Supply Chain Change Management
- UK Industrial Placement - Supply Chain Data Analyst
- UK Industrial Placement - Supply Chain Customer Collaboration
- UK Industrial Placement - Supply Chain Transformation
- UK Industrial Placement - Supply Chain Manufacturing Excellence
- UK Industrial Placement - Supply Chain Food Quality & Safety
- UK Industrial Placement - Supply Chain Operations
- UK Industrial Placement - Supply Chain Engineering Design
Application Closing Date: 1st November 2021
- A student currently in the second year of university studies, where the course includes the option of completing a sandwich placement during the third year.
- Disruption. An intellectual curiosity and a willingness to challenge accepted ways of doing things
- Passion. For our company, for your development and for sustainability.
- Ambition. Eagerness to learn and grow your career and aspire to be our future leaders.
- Creativity. Bring your new thinking and fresh ideas to our brands.
- You! At PepsiCo we bring ourselves to work and embrace diversity and inclusion. We believe our differences is what makes us special.
Our application window is scheduled to close on the above date, however, in the event of a large response we will close applications early. We would therefore encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
This job was originally posted as www.milkround.com/job/94728399