Digitas is full of creative opportunities under one roof. We cover strategy, technology, data, media & creative which means you're just one step away from someone who will be able to share their knowledge & support. Data is one of the leading areas within the industry right now, no great idea is without data. This opportunity offers you the chance to join an exceptional data team, working across a variety of tools, platforms & clients.A typical day
You must have
- In this apprenticeship, you will have full exposure to a huge range of clients, which means you can get the full inside scoop of their client portfolio from the inside. So, what else is on offer?
- Client facing exposure which will provide a solid foundation for any role you move towards in future
- Access to the tools we use including Learning and Development, eLearning and lunch and learn sessions (a chance for you to soak up all of the knowledge from people around you)
- Cross department collaboration with strategy, media, creative and tech teams; which will help you to build relationships and networks (as well as friendly faces to get you a cup of tea in the morning!)
- A mentor will also buddy up with you for 18 months, who will personally guide you through your journey with them and offer professional support throughout your time there.
- You'll receive on the job training for all the technical skills that they require which will bring you up to speed with the requirements they look for when hiring.
- They fully understand how important time allocation is for your studies, which is why you will also receive plenty of down time for you to work on your studies around work.
- GCSE English & Maths 4-9 (C-A*) or equivalent
- Level 3 qualification (A level, BTEC or equivalent)
- Problem solving
It's simple really, if you are a keen learner and consider yourself a proactive person who loves to solve a problem and get stuck in to the maths and numbers section during a quiz; then you could be just what we're looking for.
You'll be enthusiastic to learn new skills generally, but for this role specifically you'll be keen to learn how to code (e.g. Coding in Python, working in Google Cloud Platform & Data Automation). You'll have access to various tools and platforms and we'll provide all of the on the job training you need to increase your technical skills to the relevant level.Perks and benefits
- Amazing location
- Bike to work scheme
- Casual dress code
- Enhanced parental leave
- Free food & drink
- Mentor scheme
- Multiverse community
- Showers on-site
- Social events
After your Data Analysis Apprenticeship, you can progress into any Junior Data Analyst, Data Scientist and Data engineer role. You'll have the skills to run insight analytical projects from beginning to end and work within a Data Analytics team.Included in Qualification
1. Training on the 18 month Standard Level 4 Data Analytics (DA4) apprenticeship.
2. Being a Multiverse apprentice means access to awesome social events, sports teams, insight/career days with other apprentices to grow your network, as well as your own personal Coach who will guide you through the qualification to help you achieve your full potential.
3. As part of your Multiverse apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to help you develop the 6 key competencies: well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness and grit.
This job was originally posted as www.milkround.com/job/94728116