Robertson Bell are pleased to be supporting a Government body to recruit an interim Finance Business Partner into their finance team on an initial six month contract, during a period of significant change.
This role offers the opportunity to work fully remotely, within a high-performing accounting function, and make a tangible impact in a highly rewarding role.
Reporting into the Head of Finance Business Partnering, responsibilities include;
- Providing a high quality business partnering service to a wide range of non-financial stakeholders across three main divisions, with a budget totalling c.£20 million per annum.
- Preparing and analysing budgets, forecasts and financial plans, identifying opportunities to increase value for money and mitigate risk, as well as identify any variances.
- Being a key player in bi-annual funding reviews; contributing to complex business cases and engaging with external stakeholders in a bid for additional funds.
The successful candidate will:
- Be an experienced Finance Business Partner who is comfortable working proactively within a fast-pace organisation.
- Hold a part, or full, CCAB or CIMA qualification.
- Possess first class communication skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders in a short space of time.
If you are interested in this opportunity and hold the required experience then please do not hesitate to submit your application now, as this role is likely to be filled prior to the advert close date.
Please note that this role has been deemed Inside IR35 and will be paid through an Umbrella Company.